I've noticed something isn't working right, and I'd like to tell Beauty Headlines about it. How do I do that?
Please tell us! We want the site to work right for everyone, and we love it when you let us know if things are broken. Please email us at Info@BeautyHeadlines.com and we'll look right into it.
Extra points if you tell us if you have a Mac or a PC, and what kind of browser you're using. And — if you can send us a
screen shot of the problem, that would really help us out.
What does it mean to be a Beauty Headlines member?
BH members have full access to our all-new member center. They can save, comment on and rate articles, get customized freebies, create and edit a public profile, and receive the BH newsletter. Best of all, membership is free!
We collect a variety of information about you, including:
- Information you provide directly to us.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To fulfill products, services and information you’ve requested.
- To customize your experience.
- To provide you with products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- As otherwise described to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may share information within the Beauty Headlines family and with various third parties, including:
- When you enter a sweepstakes or contest.
- When you submit a user review.
- For direct-mail campaigns.
- To protect our websites and users.
- When required by law.
You have choices regarding the use of information we collect.
- You can stop the delivery of promotional email or text messages from a BH Product by following the instructions in the message.
- You have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements.
- You can opt out of receiving communications from us in connection with donations, surveys, direct mail, and other communications.
- You can opt out of direct mail promotional offers from third parties.
- We have adopted commercially reasonable information security policies and practices to help protect your information, but please note that no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure.